1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.... *wipes tears* No, seriously, have you seen a star in the East?
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
On my way home from Christmas.
3. What did the last text message you sent say?
That is actually confidential.
4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
You really expect me to answer that? My parents read this blog!
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Near? Answering all these questions. Set the bar low, that's my motto.
6. Shoe size?
7. Been to Mexico?
Juarez, in high school, for a mission trip where we built a house for a family in a barrio who were basically living in a glorified cardboard box with a dirt floor, and one of the girls on the trip started going out with the oldest son of the family we built the house for. Like the third day we were there. That boy was a flirt! He poured on the charming eyes every time a girl from our group came around, and he had some of them in quite a tizzy. Play on, playa! Anyways, Romeo and Juliet kept sneaking off to another street in the barrio to... have deep conversations or something? -- she didn't speak a word of Spanish and he didn't speak a word of English. But the leaders only caught them snogging once... weird. I haven't thought about that in kind of a while. Next!
8. When is the last time you had a massage?
Hmmm... it's been awhile. I'm not really a fan. This question was kind of a downer compared to the last one. I don't have any good massage stories.
9. What was the last TV show you watched?
Oh, America's Test Kitchen, just like I do every Saturday morning.
10. What are your plans for the weekend?
Finishing up my dadgum laundry. It's a disease. I can get it washed, dried, and folded, but I'll be darned if I can get it put away.
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
"Yes. Hang on, who are you?"
12. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Never you mind.
13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Cracka please. I was sleeping.
14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be?
15. Have you ever been to a strip club?
That is the most awesomely random question ever. How many men really do these things, especially strip-club-aged men? Seriously, I'll bet 99% of these waste of time surveys are filled out by people aged 12-17, and women. Which... strip club? Come on.
16. What is the best ice cream flavor?
I'm a pretty big fan of Chunky Monkey, but Graeter's pumpkin spice I was pretty obsessed with over the holidays -- Carrie Yager could give me a witness. Good gravy, that stuff was awesome. Oh, and Haagen-Dazs mango sorbet.
17. What is the last sporting event you watched?
Went to a Denver Nuggets game when I was home for Christmas. It was AWESOME.
18. Ever go camping?
What? No way. I'm pretty addicted to running water and, like, electricity and stuff.
19. Last phone call?
From Kelsey, returning my call, all distracted because she was fixin' to go pick up her husband. He had been out of town for 3 1/2 days, and it was the longest they'd ever been apart in five years of marriage. She was so excited!!
20. Are you allergic to anything?
21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently?
That God is completely faithful. That His word comes alive when I realize have nothing else to cling to. That His purposes will prevail. That He is committed to my sanctification. That my identity in Christ is who I really am.
22. What do you do at work?
23. What is your mom's name?
Debbie. Isn't that so cute? She totally matches her name. I have the cutest mom.
24. Ever cried for no reason?
Depends on how you define "no reason." I always feel like there's a reason. But I'm definitely a crier. I'm such a crier, I'm like John Cryer.
25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance?
I have no blessed idea what you are talking about.
26. What is your favorite color to wear?
Turquoise. Something in the cool bluish family. Or black. I'm, like, so emo.
27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on?
San Fransisco to Hong Kong. 15 and 1/2 hours. Holy crap, you guys.
28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken?
I drove from Louisville to Sterling in two days, by myself. But we used to drive from Sterling to Indianapolis once or twice a year when I was a kid, so...
29. What are your turn-offs?
Dishonesty. Taking yourself too seriously. That hipster ironic detachment crap so many people in my generation seem to think is, like, SO painfully cool. Manipulation. Smugness.
30. What was your last alcoholic beverage?
An Avery 13. Don't mess with the beer snob.
31. What are you craving right now?
Should I be real spiritual and say the return of Christ? That's actually pretty true.
What if You Were Never Meant to Settle for Safe? - How do you explain colour to a colour blind person? You can’t do it really well, can you? I have a “nephew” (he’s an adopted nephew, really) who always b...
1 day ago