1. FIRST NAME? Got one!
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. I was named after a plant.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Sunday. But it's not because I'm a crybaby. Wait, no, I cried yesterday! But I got tears because of the words to "The Church's One Foundation," which are so amazing.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Depends on the day. Don't these question maker-uppers realize that these kinds of yes or no questions don't provoke soul-searching?
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? The kind I don't have to eat.
6. KIDS? My favorite kind of kids? I dunno, polite ones?
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe, for my cooking. I'm an awesome cook.
8. HAVE A JOURNAL? Not since junior high. I stink at journaling.
9. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Til death do us part.
10. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Let's see, would I attach a stretchy cord to my feet and hurl myself off of a really high ledge... That's SUCH a tough question.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No way, I'm too busy and important to waste time with that.
12. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT? Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush. I don't know. I'll tell you after I go to Jamie Barnes's show tonight.
13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Only if I don't shower.
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chunky Monkey or Pistachio Almond.
15. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile, unless they're sad or angry, and then I notice that they're sad or angry. I'm very observant.
17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF? Selfishness -- ugh.
18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My ex, but my aim is improving (ba-dum ching!)
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Invisible.
20. THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A little square of dark chocolate, purely for the antioxidant value.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? America's Test Kitchen on TV.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cerulean.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Baby head.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad.
25. FAVORITE DRINK? Tea.
26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Basketball! Obviously.
27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde, this month.
28. EYE COLOR? Gray
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Indian. Or the chicken kebabs at Shiraz.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Ugh, I hate scary movies, but happy endings aren't always all they're cracked up to be.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Prime. But I can only recommend it to women.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue with a green cardi over it.
36. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. I love being tan.
38. FAVORITE DESSERT? Pie. Especially Pumpkin, which my mom used to let me have for breakfast! Mmmmm...
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Sacred Marriage.
40. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing. I missed American Idol!
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? What kind of stupid question is that? The Beatles.
43. FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hong Kong. Or maybe Bangkok. Yeah, I think Bangkok is further away. Or is that farther away. Lorie?
44 DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? My thumbs pop out of joint. I'm not sure that's a talent.
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Bloomington, IN -- by the way, WORST last question ever.
Reader question: Help! My Grandson is Addicted to His Girlfriend - What do you do when someone you love is in a relationship with a horrible person? It’s Rebecca here today (my mom is super busy gearing up for something ...
2 hours ago